Tuesday 26 February 2013

Teal Tag


I originally made this tag for the Dynamic Duos Challenge 'Island Indigo and Pool Party' but I'm a little bit worried about whether it fits the brief . It looks like I've used more than two colours but I'v used a turquoise Promaker on the flourish/stem andStampin Up Pool Party ink on the flower (pale on white) and on the tag (manila tag, which has made the ink look more green). Apart from that I've used white ink for the text  and a stronger teal-coloured ribbon.  The stamps are by Stampin Up (flower) and Hampton (text).

I'd also like to enter this for:
Paper Creators Crafts Flowery Delight
Crafty Cardmakers Blooming Images

10 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a pretty tag. Lovely flower!

Jenny Engelke said...

I love the text on the background and the sponging is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

Pia S said...

It's a gorgeous tag. I find tags so tricky to do, I always struggle with what to put on such a small space, but yours is very elegant. I like how you made the flower, with several layers for 3D effect.

chrissie said...

Simple but beautiful. The flower is terrific

Love Chrissie xx

Elaine said...

Lovely flower looks delicate. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Cards By MI said...

Very sweet and lovely, the perfect tag. Thanks for joining us over at the Crafty Card Makers this time and my blooming challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

Paula Knall said...

I think it's very sweet - Sometimes things just don't look the same in a photo! xxx

Josephine said...

Beautiful tag - such an effective flower!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Bobbie said...

I think it is perfect for the Dynamic Duos challenge! I love the script in the background and that layered flower. Thanks for playing with us.

Clairebears said...

What a pretty tag. I love it :0)
Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Creators - Flowery Delights Challenge this time and good luck.
Love Clairebears x