Monday 8 October 2012

Voulez vous? Aha!


The new challenge at Make My Monday is French Vintage, and this is my attempt.

I made the central (paler pink) panel using 5 different stamps from all over the place. The panel at the back is resist paper from Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology. The butterfly punch is Martha Stewart, as is the lace border.  Absolutely everthing has been dabbed with different combinations of 'Victorian Velvet' and 'Old Paper' Distress inks.

As well as Make My Monday, I'd like to enter this for:
The Crafty Pad Vintage
The Stampman Butterflies, birds and bees.

7 comments:

Cazro said...

Wonderful, a stunning card, very French Vintage. Who can resist a bottle of champagne? Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz

Eileen said...

I could do with some Oooo la,la! Sweet and pretty card here. meets the theme perfectly.
Thanks for the visit to my blog and the very kind words you have left for me.
E xxx

Julia S-W said...

Very pretty, vintage card. Love the colours and the stamped images. Must agree with Cazro: who indeed, can resist a little tipple of bubbly?!
Juliaxx

Mynn xx said...

I think it's gorgeous! LOVE the pink--very pretty! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :) I hope you come and play along with me at Technique Tuesday and Digi Haven, too! Also, I have a DT call for a new challenge starting in January called Inkspirational on my personal blog if you'd like to join in! :)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card and your stamped image is lovely. :)
Thanks for sharing with us for our Vintage Challenge at The Crafty Pad. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

Dawn said...

Sorry I'm late commenting but have been on my hols! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad for our Vintage Challenge! I love the softness of your card & the pretty colours you've used! Good Luck & don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you're a winner or in our Top 5!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Fliss said...

Really lovely card Marina. Beautiful soft colours and such pretty embellishing.
Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday.
Fliss x