|First index page|
|Inside back cover|
You can see in the second photo that the inner pages are not perfectly centred. It was worse before - I'd entirely cut the wrong size pages for the covers (in bind-it-all terms), so I had to recut all the white sheets and make the index pages bigger by backing them onto olive cardstock (which actually turned out okay, I think). It's working in 16ths of an inch that's doing my head in - I didn't realise how lovely metric is!
This is a little present for my best friend. It's not very embellished, as she doesn't like fussy things, but she does like 50s prints and I think these papers are reminiscent of those. They're the same papers (Cosmo Cricket) that I used for my first (traumatic) Bind-it-all project, so I've done pretty well out of them.
I'd like to enter this for:
Out of a Hat Creations Christmas Gift
Clear it out Challenge Gift