I'm back!
My teaching work has finished for the summer (although I'm still doing some exam marking) and, hopefully, I've now got some time to craft and blog.
I made this to enter some challenges while building up my stock of birthday cards.
The stamp is Penny Black.
I'd like to enter:
Favourite fruit
Use a colouring medium
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes

6 comments:
Adorably cute cute card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Double D Co-Owner
So sweet! Love the background paper. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Glad that you have some time to craft. card such a wonderful way to relax after a full day of teaching. Love your cherry Card here at Double D challenge.
Barbara DT
Wonderful to see your sweet cherries birthday card - and the little mouse is ohmyword adorable! Great to know you're on summer break and will have more crafting/sharing time!
hugs~c
What a sweet card! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!
So cute!
Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.
Helen x
DT
Post a Comment