Saturday 20 April 2024

Inkspirational Challenges - Moodboard

 


Our new challenge at Inkspirational is this mood board:

For my DT card I was inspired by the playful feel and the lovely colours. The idea was to look into a door that's all set up for a party, but I'm not sure if that quite comes off! I stamped a door, then masked it with scrap paper and stamped the balloons inside. I coloured them with markers and stamped a sentiment. 

I hope you'll pop over to Inkspirational to see what the rest of the DT have made, and join in the challenge. 


6 comments:

Nonni said...

I totally see the design idea you had Marina, love it! The balloons look so fun and I love the modern font of the sentiment. xxx

Marlena M. said...

Marina, this looks so cool; I love your vision!

Julia Aston said...

Oh my goodness Marina - what a wonderful bunch of colorful balloons waiting behind the door for the lucky birthday person! You certainly achieved your creative design idea! Julia xx

cm said...

Marina, you've 110% created an open-the-door birthday "SURPRISE" vibe with your card. I'd love to have a bouquet of colourful balloons greeting me at my entranceway on my special day (or any day!). You've captured the playful feel of the Mood Board wonderfully; an inspired, inspiring card in every way.
hugs~c

Glittered Paws said...

When I saw your card - I saw party. I think this is perfect. Great job masking and coloring.

Donna said...

Fabulous birthday card, like the balloons behind the door and nice color scheme.