Saturday 13 January 2024

Inkspirational Challenges - Stencil

 

Our new challenge at Inkspirational  is to use a stencil- with the optional twist of using more than one stencil. 

I must admit, stencils are not really my forte so, for my DT card, I just played about with some random stencils I have in my stash and created a collage background, which I splattered with some inks. My image is an A Day for Daisies stamp, coloured with Promarkers. 

I hope you'll go over to the Inkspirational blog and see what the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own stencilled creation. 

I'd like to enter:

Stencil Fun  birds 

Daisy Chain  no design paper 

5 comments:

cm said...

Stencils may not be your forte, but the one you've used here creates a beautiful background for your oh-so-pretty coloured image. Soft and feminine. Love this!
hugs~c

Darlene said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty collage of stenciling on your background Marina! I love your sweet image, so wonderfully colored in the muted tones! Julia xx

Marlena M. said...

I love the layered, mixed media effect Marina; beautifully done~

Pia S said...

I think your stenciled background has a beautiful and romantic vibe, perfect as backdrop for the feminine image.