Saturday 2 December 2023

Inkspirational Challenges - Add Glitter

 

Pia has chosen our new challenge at Inkspirational, and that is to add glitter.


I would say , at Christmastime, that's not TOO challenging - the challenge is to get a photo of it!😊

For my DT card I used two dies - the sky, and the village- which I cut out of glitter cardstock. I think the glittered cardstock shows up well and maybe you can also see a hint of glitter in the embossing of the 'Merry' sentiment.

I hope you'll join us. 

I'd like to enter:

Cut it Up Challenges  more than one diecut 

I Spy with my Little Eye  sparkle 

Christmas Cards All Year Round  anything goes 


6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful design and gorgeous shades of blue!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

cm said...

Marina, your glittery sky-and-village Christmas card is beautiful! The sparkle shows up beautifully in your photo. Love this!
hugs~c

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful winter blue scene Marina! love that die cut starry sky! Julia xx

Marlena M. said...

Blue is my fave and I love this beautiful silhouette!

Pauline C said...

Very stylish silhouette scene for Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge theme "Sparkle and Shine"
Pauline xx