Saturday 4 November 2023

Inkspirational Challenges - Moodboard

 


Our new challenge at Inkspirational  is to be inspired by this moodboard:


I took inspiration from the chalkboard and the foliage. The seniment is Concord and 9th and the foliage is stamps that came 'free' with a magazine recently - I white embossed them and coloured them with colouring pencils. 

Please go and take a look at the great variety of ways the rest of the DT were inspired, and join in with your own creation. 


I'd like to enter:

Krafty Chicks  stamp act 

Christmas Cards All Year Round  11 of something - there are 11 individual foliage stamped images. 

red, black, clean and simple 












As you like it 
 - Traditional colours - red and green, give a cozy glow but I like to add something a bit more unexpected too, like the black and white. 

12 comments:

cm said...

Marina, your chalkboard and foliage card is lovely. I'm especially taken with the font of the sentiment and the way you've framed it with the greenery. A charming card in every way!
hugs~c

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So lovely. I like how your white embossing makes me think of that foliage covered in frost.
xxx

Julia Aston said...

such a pretty array of foliage Marina - embossed in white and softly colored inside - they look lovely against the black and framed in red! Julia xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Marina your Christmas chalkboard design is lovely and the foliage frames your festive sentiment beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us over at Festive Friday!

Pia S said...

I think you did a super job arranging all the Christmas greeneries around the sentiment and I love the rustic feel of the black board look.

Brenda said...

I love the chalkboard look of your beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like that white embossing!

Leanne said...

Nice stamps and the coloring on them is wonderful. I like the use of the black and the white Sentiment it Pops! Great card! Thank you for playing our Stamp Act Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Marlena M. said...

ooh, color on black is beautiful Marina!

Melva Peters said...

Beautiful card and I love your Mood Board. Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday Challenges.

Jaydee said...

I love the chalkboard look. The black really does make the other colors pop. I also love the bold sentiment and the way you arranged the floral elements. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee