Saturday 26 August 2023

Inkspirational Challenges - Clothing/ Closet

 



Trying to capture the shine! 

Our new challenge at Inkspirational is: 



...that's clothing/ wardrobe to us Brits! 

I had a lot of fun imagining Santa catching up on his laundry while reading through the letters children have sent him. 

The Santa and sentiment are by Pinkfresh and the washing machine, basket and detergent stamps are Lawn Fawn. I added lots of shimmer to give a 'magical' effect, but so hard to photograph! 

I hope you'll join our challenge and visit the blog at Inkspirational to see what the DT have made. 

I'd like to enter:



7 comments:

Liz said...

Brilliant Christmas card Marina, I love the fun little scene. xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card i love the scene
thanks fot joining us at the holly and the ivy christmas
hugs Ellen DT H&I

Kate said...

What a brilliant, fun scene Marina! Thanks for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge, see you again soon I hope! Hugs, Kate!

cm said...

Totally love your doing-laundry-while-reading-letters Santa! Fun, festive and fabulous. Talk about wonderful inspiration for our theme!
hugs~c

Diane said...

What a creative AND FUN card, love it!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Julia Aston said...

When I first saw your card Marina, I thought "what a different and fun stamp of Santa in front of the washing machine!" but it's even more fun and clever! that you thought of this idea AND put two different sets together so smoothly! A wonderful card for the challenge! Julia xx

Marlena M. said...

I agree with Julia; I thought the same!!! Such a brilliant combo friend~