Wednesday 26 April 2023

Christmas Craft Creations - Still Guest Designer

 


This is my second post for Christmas Craft Creations , where I'm proud to be Guest Designer this month.




For this card, I used a very , very old wood-backed stamp by Inkadinkado. It's a humorous take on Leonardo Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man  drawing. I stamped the image in red and then used a paintbrush and water to pull the ink inside the lines and colour it in, I inked and distressed the edges and mounted it on a panel which was inked and stamped with old writing. 

I'd like to enter:





2 comments:

Fiona said...

Love this - what a great stamp to have. Thanks for being our Guest Designer at Christmas Craft Creations

Anita van Deur said...

This is really amazing! Beautiful and a great stamp. Thank you so much for joining the Holly and Ivy christmas Challenge! Anita DT