Saturday 11 March 2023

Inkspirational - Numbers

 

Our new challenge at Inkspirational is ....Numbers. 


For my DT card, I've shared this card I made for my grandson's birthday. For international visitors, 18 is the age of majority in the UK and the age at which you can legally buy alcohol. I used an SVG electronic cutting file of a crate of beer but I made a few changes. I added hearts to the bottle necks and replaced the sentiment(which was for Father's Day) with a big 18 and, for fun, the safety warning 'Please drink responsibly'. 

I'd like to enter:
Cardz 4 Guys  Make us laugh - well, hopefully you'll find the safety warning amusing!  

My Time to Craft  birthday 




11 comments:

Liz said...

Love this card Marina, what a great design! xx

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful card for your grandson Marina! love that four pack of beer with the gentle warning! So fun! Julia xx

María said...

An original shape and theme for a birthday card. Great idea. I'm sure your grandson loved it. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

Becca Sadler said...

Marina: Thanks for sharing the special fold/die-cut design card for our birthday theme at MTTC! --Becca/DT

Donna said...

Fabulous card design and great message to include!

dj said...

Super creative!! Great reminder for him too!! Thanks for play along with our "Make Us Laugh/Smile" challenge over Cardz 4 Guyz.
-Deb Horst, DT #C4G317

Marlena M. said...

Such a fun card Marina! I love everything about it~

Julie B said...

Super, fun design with the tongue in cheek sentiment, I'm sure your Grandson loved it. Thanks for joining us at CArdz4Guyz. :)

Pamela said...

such a fun and creative card with a make us laugh sentiment for a young adult! Thank you for playing with us at C4Guyz.

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh wow that is fab! Thanks for joining us at happy little stampers. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

cm said...

A fabulous card to celebrate your grandson's (??? You're too young to have a grandson yet alone one who is 18!) birthday. Fun - and with that, excellent advice to heed. Marvelous showcase of 'numbers'!
hugs~c