Saturday 16 October 2021

Inkspirational Challenges - For Boys or Men

 


Our new challenge at Inkspirational  was chosen by Pia , and it is:
My 14-year-old son has been part of a football team since he was about 7 years old, and it's run by Alan. I thought for his special birthday, Alan deserved a trophy, so I cut him one using my Silhouette Cameo and personalised it with his name and age. It's actually quite a small card! Hard to see on the photo, but it's silver mirror card on black. 


I'd like to enter:
Make My Monday  Outdoor Sport - I hope it's acceptable for the challenge, although from the trophy you can't really tell it's outdoor! 




9 comments:

Pia S said...

Great design concept, love how personalized it is. I actually thought this to be a rather big card...

Lindsey said...

What a fun idea for a coach card! It must really shine like a silver trophy in real life.

Donna said...

Perfect card for the occasion!

cm said...

Alan will love this personalized shiny birthday trophy card, Marina! Perfect for a coach!
hugs~c

Marlena M. said...

This is such a cool idea Marina!

Mac Mable said...

Such a thoughtful and creative card, obviously made with love x.

TK said...

Great way to personalize it - I'll bet that mirror cs is gorgeous on black!

Maria Valente said...

This is such a great design and layout! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge Blog.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very clever design! I’m sure this card went over very well!