Saturday 24 July 2021

Inkspirational Challenges - Spots and Dots


Hi everyone. I've unintentionally had a few weeks off card-making and blogging. Yesterday I found the time to make an Inkspirational DT card, inspired by Carol's Designer's Choice : Spots and Dots. 

Actually I had time for two reasons - firstly, I'm off work and secondly, I've been pinged! UK crafters will understand that means I got a notification through the NHS Test and Trace app, telling me I have to self-isolate. As I won't be going anywhere this week, I hope I can keep the creative juices flowing. 

Anyway, here I used a bear and sentiment by MFT and a triangle tree stamp by Craftwork Cards plus white gel pen and some gems. 


I'd like to enter:

trees, polkadots and sparkling gems 




















12 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card, the dancing bear is so cute and like this design!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love the clean look. Enjoy your time to craft. x

Pia S said...

Welcome back! Sorry to hear that you've been pinged, but it's good to see that you were able to create again. Your card is so fun with the one side full of papers with spots and the other one white and clean with a sweet polar bear.

Lindsey said...

I hope your ping doesn't lead to anything apart from a week at home, perhaps crafting! Love how you incorporated dots in so many ways on this beautiful Christmas card!

Mac Mable said...

What a cute bear and a wonderful contemporary styled card x. Sorry you've been pinged x.

Claire said...

Aww I love your sweet dancing bear, he's rather adorable. Gorgeous Christmas card x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really happy and beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Christmas in July challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT
Pinged ay? Card playing time?

Jan Musselman said...

This is such a cute card ! Love how the polkadots in the bears scarf are carried over into the other panel. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Lady Joyful said...

This is very cute! Love that bear. Sorry to hear you were pinged, hopefully nothing comes of it. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations and The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Michelle B. said...

I love the layout, I've never thought of having it CAS on one side and beautiful layers on the other - fabulous. So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at CCC!

MA-MI said...

You did a great masculine Christmas card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your post too, thanks.
Maja, DT

Majda said...

You created a beautiful Christmas card - thank you so much for joining the The Male Room blog.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT