Saturday 24 August 2019

Fashion Sketch

This week I've been playing with the sketch function on my Silhouette Cameo machine and made this to enter the Fashionable challenge at Time Out .

I found a clip-art line drawing online and manipulated it in the Silhouette Studio software to make it look sketchier. Then I put a pen in the blade holder and the machine sketched it out. The sentiment was also created on the Silhouette - the fabulous is cut out of purple card. Finally I made a card base and embossed it in a folder, and coloured the dress by scribbling with a marker. I also added a touch of clear shimmer pen to the hair and back.

3 comments:

Gerrina said...

Such a classy ad elegant card! Love the monochromatoc colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Joyce said...

Such a fashionable card. Love your purple design. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Mac Mable said...

Fabulously fashionable and beautifully CAS x.