Sunday 20 January 2019

The Library - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

At The Library, the book is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. 
2732977

As you can see, I went total dragon for this one.

For my first card (above) I stamped a cute dragon, coloured with Promarkers, and added stencilled background, stamped sentiment and an embossed panel. I popped the top panel onto foam tape to give it some dimension. 

I'd like to enter:

Cardz 4 Galz - Dimensional elements 
Stamp Ink Paper  embossing, colouring, stitched dies 
TGIF Challenges  Disney- Pete's Dragon 




For my second project I made a postcard using a Chinese dragon printed from a Debbie Moore CD.

I'd like to enter CD Sunday .  I haven't joined in with CD Sunday for a while - I don't buy CDs any more - if I want digi elements , I find it easier to download them- and I lost a lot of the ones I had in the great computer crash of 2018. So it's nice to take part in the challenge again. 

I hope you'll join in the challenge at The Library.
CD Sunday Top Three

16 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Two gorgeous cards and two very different styles and design. Great take on the 'Dragon' theme x

Dotty Jo said...

Great idea for a challenge theme and your cards are fabulous. Have you read the book? I seem to remember it was gripping, but a bit dark, Jo x

Pia S said...

The first one is sweet and perfect for a child or grown up lady alike. Your second has a great oriental feel with the red and gold and the style of the image.

Liz said...

Two super creations. I especially love the first one with the adorable little dragon. xx

Tina's Crop Shop said...

That adorable little dragon is sooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week for our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

Jenny Hall said...

These projects are too cool, Marine! Very diverse and your coloring is spot on. Thanks for playing along in this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Both are gorgeous but the first card is my favourite with those colours and that adorable dragon. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

Jane Willis said...

I love both your cards. It's a super theme this time isn't it? I have everything ready to start work on my own card out on my workdesk right now. But I'm really here to thank you for sharing that stunning second card with us at CD Sundays.

Margarets designer cards said...

Two beautiful cards, your second card has a beautiful image and lovely design
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous cards Marina! I watched the trilogy and really enjoyed them.

Carol said...

I love both your cards Marina especially the one for us at CD Sunday.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Nice to see you playing along with us at CD Sunday with such a stunning card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Maria said...

Two wonderful cards with the dragon theme! Two unique designs and colors equally lovely!

meg said...

Two beautiful cards, the second is rich in colour and tradition, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday

Wynn said...

Love the colour palette of your second card Marina. Thank you for sharing them with us at CD Sunday and hopefully we will see you joining in our challenges again. Wynn DT

Sue - said...

Two great cards for a great book! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.