Tuesday 18 September 2018

City Crafter - Birthday Shaker

At City Crafter, Lucille wants us to make a shaker birthday card. 

For my DT card, I used a MFT pouch which I scanned into my Silhouette  to cut the aperture to size. I like these premade pouches as they leave lots of room for the sequins to shake around, something I find more challenging in a custom-made shaker. 

I hope you'll join in the challenge.
I'd like to enter:
Passion for Promarkers  frog coloured with Promarkers 
Crafting with Dragonflies  anything goes 
Seize the Birthday  die cut 

10 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

OH this is so cute, Marina! I love the frog theme and that shape of shaker was unexpected and fun!

Mac Mable said...

Fun and fabulous and loving the shaker element x.

Lucille K said...

What a sweet froggy birthday card, Marina. The little frog is so darn cute, just love it :)

Wynn said...

Great shaker card. This card is set to cheer anyone who re wives it Marina. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies WynnDT

Wynn said...

Sorry predictor...should read... ‘receives’ not re wives lol W x

Ros Crawford said...

Love that frog!! This is wonderful!

Shauna said...

So cute! I like the fun shaker with the cute frog! Very creative!
- Shauna

Glenda J said...

Such an adorable shaker card! Really clever design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

Cards By MI said...

Such super cute card. It's totally adorable. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week. Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for a new fun challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Marina. I love the cute frog and your shaker window looks awesome. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'anything goes' challenge. Hugs, Denise x