Sunday 8 July 2018

Library Challenge - Hollywood Wives

The new Library Challenge  is  Hollywood Wives by Jackie Collins. 

As a teenager I loved her books along with other novels full of glamour and melodrama - Shirley Conran's Lace, Judith Krantz's Scruples and anything by the lesser-known writer June Flaum Singer.

For my first card, I was inspired by the cover.  I stamped the bear, towel and drink and coloured with Promarkers. The water is stencilled and I think the sentiment was a Craft Stamper freebie.

I'd like to enter:
Dragonfly Journeys  summer
Pinspirational Challenges
Craft Rocket   summer
Dragonfly Dreams  summer


My second card isn't new but I thought it would show a different take on the theme. This time I've gone for the word Hollywood and cut an Oscar-themed card on my Silhouette.

I'd love it if you popped over to The Library and entered the challenge.


32808154

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Hopefully I can play along over the Summer - I'm too busy librarianing during the week! Jo x

Wendy L said...

Super card for our Summer theme, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxxxx

Pia S said...

Clever way to make the water and I had to smile about the big belly of your creature vs the one on the book cover:) I’ll rummage through my stash and see what I’ll come up with.

Jeannie said...

Hi Marina! Awesome card and I love that cute bear and the stenciled water. Thanks so much for joining my Summer Lovin' Blog Challenge and Good Luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys