Saturday 24 February 2018

Inkspirational - Photo Challenge

For our new challenge at Inkspirational, we'd like you to be inspired by this photo:


For my DT card I focussed on the coffee cup. I found a scrap of yellow textured card and I stamped it with a Penny Black image.I coloured it with coloured pencils, adding highlights with white gel pen. The sentiment is Hero Arts . I added some stitching effects around the edges using a metal wheel thingy. 

We have a wonderful Guest Designer, Lula , so please come over to Inkspirational and see what she and the DT have made and enter your project.

I'd like to enter:
Mod Squad animal fun
Craftaholics r us  anything goes
Allsorts  b is for beverage
Sparkle Forum  cas 

15 comments:

sandie said...

great stamping on textured card, I find this so hard. Love the added details of the white gel, a really sweet little card x

Liz said...

Super card, I love the cute image. Your technical term 'metal wheel thingy' made me smile. It's the sort of thing I'd say! 😊 xx

Unknown said...

What a cute image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Mod Squad Challenge.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute image! I love the way the coloring looks on textured card.

brenda said...

A fun card and really thinking outside the box for your 'B', great for our 'I sky' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B

cm said...

Awww...your little teacup mice, bringing a message of thanks, are absolutely adorable! The 'metal wheel thingy' edging is a wonderful special touch!
Hugs~c

Nonni said...

Such a cute CAS card! I love the warm colors an that cute image. Love the white colored details in the image!

Claire said...

Aww how adorable, great job with stamping on textured card - I always find it tricky to get a good impression but you nailed it and the colours are fab x

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.

Kathleen said...

Really lovely CSS card with a cute image and a great use of the B. Thank you for joining our 'Something beginning with B' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Being Mrs Miles said...

Super card - so smart of you to use the “wheel thingie” for stitching, it looks like the real thing. Such a sweet sentiment. Someone willl be blessed much by your lovely card.

Kylie said...

Stamping on textured cardstock is genius. What a great card! xx

Pia S said...

The image looks great on the textured card, not an easy thing to pull off. But I haven’t tried stamping on such a texture since I got my stamping platform, might be easier now. I can’t do without my white gel pen, you’ve used it wisely on here to get some highlighting. Well done!

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

TRACEY MO said...

what a sweet card love the cute mice!!

Great CAS Card

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles monthly Challenge

Tracey