Saturday 27 January 2018

Inkspirational Challenge - Attachment


Our new Inkspirational challenge is the word 'attachment'. 

So despite having chosen this word for our word-prompt I hadn't really thought about what I'd do with it . I had a bit of an ideastorm - attaching something to the card; something that attaches like a staple or brad; emotional attachment; wedding; email attachment (not sure where to go with that one); appliance attachment....!!!Yes! Vacuum cleaners come with attachments!

I found an image of a vacuum cleaner online, traced it in Silhouette Studio, cut it out on Silhouette digital cutter and coloured it with markers. The 'when life sucks' bits were printed off and I die cut the 'thanks'.

Please visit us at Inkspirational and see the fabulous creations from our Design Team. Then please join in with your own 'attachment' project.

I'd like to enter:
Aud Sentiments  anything goes
Sparkles Forum thank you
HLS Cas  friendship

13 comments:

sandie said...

Oh yes-this is my fav use of the word and wow to your creativity-so clever. And you chose the perfect sentiment. This card really made me smile and how much it would be appreciated if someone was helping you out in this way-so cool Marina x

Mac Mable said...

Clever and fun...Love your way of thinking on this one x

Deborah Frings said...

LOL! A clever take on the challenge! Now off to put on my thinking cap!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I like the sentiment that you used with your vacuum cleaner! Very func card!

Shauna said...

What a creative take on the challenge! This might be the first card I have ever seen with a vacuum cleaner... quite unique and fun!

- Shauna

Nonni said...

Such a clever, creative take on the challenge! A card with a vacuum cleaner definitely makes me smile... It has a fun retro look too!

Carol L said...

You are so clever to use a vacuum for the inspirational word! My brain never would have gone there, but I love how this punny card turned out! Fun!!

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh this card is so cute. I love the vacuum and awesome sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday

Pia S said...

Well done solving this rather tricky theme (at least at first glance) with a fun and really nice card! You're used to getting tough card themes from your daughter so I'm not surprised you nailed this one also:)

Macimbalo said...

How cute is this card! Love that vacuum! Thank you for sharing with us over at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge this month!

cm said...

Apologies for my late response; I headed to mom's on Jan. 19th, on a 'working' visit to mark diploma exams and arrived home yesterday. Long days...bleary eyes...but the after-hours time with my mom, niece and nephew: priceless! Your vacuum...oh my stars! LOVE it! Brilliant take on the theme (and you can well imagine that after being gone just over two weeks, 'someone' needs to plan a date with her vacuum...on the 'soon-ish' list).
Hugs~c

Vickie Y said...

Fun image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Thanks for joining us at Sparkle Monthly Challenges Blog and Good Luck !
Maryvonne , DT Member