Tuesday 31 May 2016

City Crafter - Feathers


It's my turn to choose the challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog : Feathers - use feathers on your project, with or without a bird attached.

Here I used a digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil , coloured with alcohol markers. The sentiment is Papermania and not only are there feathers on my parrot, but also attached to the card. I will be sending this card to a crafty friend; the woman in the picture is not her , nor is it me (!)  or anyone we know... but yet she seems familiar , almost as if she's all of us!

At CCCB this week Greta  is our talented Guest Designer. I hope you'll come over to the blog, see what Greta and the DT have made and enter your own feathered creations. 

While I've got you ... I'd love you to visit my consumer blog We Want Craft Stuff UK 

I'd like to enter:
Paper Shelter digital
Mos Digital  ag with Mo image

8 comments:

chrissie said...

Great way to use feathers Marina and such wonderful colours

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's a fabulous card and your colouring is amazing!

Stella said...

Your digi made me laugh! I love your colouring and adding bright colors; fab card!

Maria said...

Gorgeous fun card..love the feathers!!!

Greta said...

Such a cute, creative card, Marina! I'm so honored to be designing with you gals this week!

Mac Mable said...

Brought a smile to my face, fun and colourful card x

Unknown said...

What a fun card! The digi is fabulous, and love the feathers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Vannessa said...

Great card and such a fun image. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
The Paper Shelter DT