Monday 7 March 2016

Make my Monday - A Square World

Our new challenge at Make My Monday is 'A Square World ' - only squares allowed.

For my DT card I printed a large image of a robot. (It's from an old CD called Papercraft Factory. Then I stamped a Hero Arts squares stamp off-centre over the image and trimmed it. The letters are stickers and I dry embossed the back layer with ink.

Please visit us at MMM and see what the DT have made, and enter your own creation.

I'd like to enter:
Fantastic Tuesday  for a child
Crafting by Designs  anything goes
ABC Challenge  cute
Naughty or Nice  at the movies ( inspired by movie robots incl the ones in Star Wars)
Sparkles Forum for males

9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such fun, love the colours and great take on the challenge. Loving the background texture too.

Shawna said...

This is such a cute card Marina!! This may date me but it reminds me of this song https://youtu.be/m_yNMgDsQ-k .. Sorry for the earworm but I just had to... This is a great card teamie!!
Cyber Hugs,
Shawna

chrissie said...

A fun card and a great theme Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

Cool theme! And you solved this task elegantly, perfect choice of image, layout and colors, really like this look and I'm sure there's a male out there who will too...

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous! I love your colours and how you used the stamps. Great card, thanks so much for linking to our current challenge, so glad you did! Jo x NoN/DT

Lindsey said...

This is so much fun! Great robot image, and a fun idea to stamp the squares background. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Babs said...

A great fun card sweet image, thank you for joining us, hope to see you next time, good luck
Hugs Babs DT Sparkles Monthly x

Helen said...

Great card, love it.Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs Helen P x

AndreaNorris said...

Great CAS card, love the theme and how you created all your details with squares :D thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x