Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mother's Day Box


It's Mother's Day on Sunday (UK) and I made this for my partner to give to his mum.

I used Stampin Up papers and an SVG box card file. I also used a label stamp, punch and sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up (and no, I am not a demonstrator!) plus various embellishments - buttons, brads, liquid pearls.

I'd like to enter:
That Craft Place  mothers day
Pink Elephant  shaped card
Suzy Bees shaped card
Allsorts spring is in the air.
Ooh Lala  lots of folds

6 comments:

Judy said...

Very beautiful!

chrissie said...

Very beautiful Marina. She will be thrilled I'm sure

Love Chrissie x

Maria Valente said...

This box is wonderful, Marina. I'm sure she'll love it!
Hugs
MaryV

cm said...

Such a gorgeous box card that your partner's mom will love! I haven't given these a go yet, but...one of these days! So pretty and definitely inspiring! And as the TPE guest designer, I'm thrilled to say Thank you for sharing at the TPE gallery!
Hugs~c

Janice said...

I do so love these box cards, and yours is a perfect example. Lovely colours and design and a great entry to share with us this time at Ooh La La, Jx

Pia S said...

Lovely box card, I do like these colors and and the way you put those flowers together.