Sunday 26 January 2014

Festive 48 - Week 3

It's time for me to come up with another Christmas card and get smug for Christmas 2014!

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me.

I must say, this card looks more Christmassy in real life as it's sprayed with irridiscent glitter which doesn't show up in the photo. I used Carta Bella Winter Fun digi kit - I composed the background digitally and then print and cut the children and the bunting. 

Thank you to everyone who joined me last week. Great cards everyone and one reminded me of a the very effective 'spotlight' technique. Great work, Kathleen. 


Kathleen's Card


If you want to catch up and do the full 48 cards, the links are still open here and here. 

Feel free to link up one Christmas card below. 

I'd like to enter my card into:
Shopping Our Stash -  Winter Blues
Crafty Creations  Any Season
Inspired By Photo
QKR Stampede Winter Fun 


8 comments:

Laurel said...

Wonderful card! Love the silhouette! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

chrissie said...

Terrific card Marina-I will be joining you again with one--not made it yet though

Love Chrissie x

Leslie Hanna said...

Super silhouette over that background. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Meighan Wheller said...

Another fabulous Christmas card Marina. Love the die. Tick one more of the list. All the best Meighan

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very creative card. Love the banners!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

What a great card! I love the banner and the silhouette! Thanks for playing along at Shopping Our Stash this week.
Blessings,
Michelle

Pia S said...

I too have a hard time capturing glitter and sparkle on my photos, and I agree that some sparkle is a great added touch for a Christmas feel. That being said, I think your card fenintely is Christmasy. Love silhouette images, and this one is kind of vintagy and looks great in combination with the more contemporary design of the background. Great card!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT