Saturday 29 June 2024

Inkspirational Challenges : Stencils and paste

 

Our new challenge at Inkspirational is: 


...with an optional extra challenge of using paste,

Some time ago, I played around with stencils and metallic gilding paste on black card and then looked at it and didn't know what to do with it. So I pulled it out last week to use for this challenge- and I looked at it and didn't know what to do with it! But after nearly giving up I suddenly thought - what about going CAS? 

So, here it is. I found a circle die that sat just within a circular sentiment stamp, cut a part circle and stamped the sentiment round it, Is it odd? I'm not sure but I actually like it. 

Please go and look at the fantastic inspiration from the rest of the DT at Inkspirational and enter your own creation. 

I'd like to enter:









7 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, Marina.
Liz xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love the look of the metallic gilding paste on the black on this CAS beauty! The stenciled circle with the sentiment wrapping around the edge looks great. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Carol said...

I love it! CAS and graphic style...the colors are great too! Yay for saving the scrap so you could end up with a card for our gallery using a stencil!!!Thanks for sharing this at Just Us Girls!

Julia Aston said...

I think it's beautiful Marina and so lovely in the blue/black - how wonderful you saved it and made a card - the circle sentiment is perfect around it! Julia

Donna said...

Great use of texture and stenciling, I like how you put the image at the bottom of the card!

Diane said...

Beautifully creative!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}

JulieP said...

I love the design Marina! It's perfectly balanced on your square card...and beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.