Saturday 15 June 2024

Inkspirational Challenges - Mood Board

 

Our new challenge at Inkspirational is: 


For my DT project I made a card for my niece's new baby boy. I was inspired by the colours and the bunting on the mood board. The background is a big Catherine Pooler stamp and the band members are My Favorite Things. The sentiments are Happy Little Stampers and the bunting is a Mama Elephant stamp. 

Please go and look at the fantastic inspiration from the rest of the DT at Inkspirational and enter your own creation. 

I'd like to enter:

 Make My Monday  B is for band and bunting 


Crafty Calendar for a child 

6 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So cute! I love your little mouse musicians marching along to celebrate the birth of a new baby. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Carol said...


What a fun celebration card with the cute band playing and the banners in the sunshine! The parents will love this! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

Donna said...

Fabulous card for a new baby. Do many fabulous stamped layers to go with the sweet critters!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Super toffe kaart. Helemaal leuk. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Make My Monday challenge
Great card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge

Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a lovely card to welcome a new baby Marina! I love the mousie band marching along the sentiment against the sunshine background ! Vicky x