Saturday 1 June 2024

Inkspirational Challenges - Frame

 

Our new challenge at Inkspirational is: 


For my DT card I used a circular sentiment stamp as a frame. I created a (very basic!) snowy scene inside and then added a Mo's Digital Pencil digi , coloured with markers, coming out of the frame. Finally I added more gel pen snowflakes. 

Please go and look at the fantastic inspiration from the rest of the DT at Inkspirational and enter your own creation. 

I'd like to enter:

Sparkles Monthly Challenges cas 

The Holly and the Ivy



7 comments:

Pia S said...

You’ve been so creative with your choice of frame. I love the idea of using a sentiment stamp. And the whole design is just simple and sweet, I love it!

Julia Aston said...

What a clever use of the word prompt 'frame' Marina! A wonderful snowy background created inside the circle for your wood toting little fella who's all wrapped up for the cold weather! A beautiful mix of blues as well! Julia xx

Donna said...

Absolutely darling!

Marlena M. said...

Marina this is GENIUS! LOVE the way you used the sentiment to frame this image~

cm said...

Marina, I'm smitten with your style of frame; so clever to use the sentiments. The little one inside, all bundled up in his winter gear, is absolutely adorable! A sweet card in every way!
hugs~c

Pamela said...

clean and simple wonderful card that you've shared with us at Sparkles Challenge

foleysfriend said...

What a cool card. I love the sentiment frame and how the wood gatherer is stepping out of the frame. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Apologies for the late comment.

sue n.