Saturday 17 October 2020

Inkspirational Challenges -Halloween Picture

 


Our new challenge at Inkspirational is the photo below. 
                                                     
For my DT project I scrapped a Halloween photo . It's not that close a match to the photo tbh, but there are several elements - the autumnal coloured papers, the pumpkin motif and the use of black. 

I'd like to enter:

As You Like It I like making scrapbook pages because I can use my photos and play with paper and embellishments

Scrap with Stacey  word stickers, 1 photo, ink (for splat top left) 




5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great take on the inspiration photo Marina x.

Lorraine said...

A fabulous project
Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It.
Lorraine x

Lindsey said...

This is a fun layout! I think it's perfect for the inspiration.

Pia S said...

I need to get some photos printed so I can make LOs. I gave my big sis a scrapbook album for her 40th and I plan to make on for my little sis as well. They are 9 years apart. I don’t think I’ve done a LO for abouT 8 years or so.
I think you captured the Halloween and autumn style of the photo.

Zw@@n said...

Lovely scrapbook page. Great design and papers. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma