Saturday 3 October 2020

Autumn Dragon

 
It's a wet weekend here in Hertfordshire but I couldn't be happier....my mojo has returned! Earlier in the week I was thinking about auctioning off my (very considerable) craft stash but it seems all it's taken is for me to have a weekend where I've forbidden myself from working! 

So here I'm combining a few challenges ...these always help me to get going.  The dragon stamp is MFT and the leaves and leaf pile are Lawn Fawn. I find these very useful for autumn cards and I masked off the edges to add a few extra leaves to broaden the pile at the bottom. My images were coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is Clearly Besotted. There's a touch of shimmer on the dragon and his smoke. 

I'd like to enter:

Cardz4Guys dragons

Challenge up your Life dragon 

I Love Promarkers  cas

Cas on Friday  autumn 





9 comments:

sue t. said...

Clever combination of stamps! Way to go to get your mojo back. Remember if you ever decide to rid yourself of your creative stash, just step away take a breath and come back another day!! Thanks for playing along with our "autumn" challenge at CAS on Friday!

Dawn Phillips said...

Sweet dragon. He needs to be careful and not set fire to those leaves. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Mac Mable said...

What a unique and fun idea to put the adorable dragon with those pretty leaves x. A fabulous card Marina x.

Mac Mable said...

So glad you've got your mojo back x.

Shauna said...

This little dragon is so cute! I love the addition of the leaves and the little puff of smoke!
- Shauna

TK said...

Say it isn't so! This is so adorable, and we could've missed it -- lovely card, Marina!

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. The little dragon is darling and love him blowing away the leaves.. I love this. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 guyz.

Ros Crawford said...

Well you cane back with gusto Marina... This is fantastic!

denise said...

This is such a cute card! I really love this cute dragon! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!
Denise DT