Sunday 13 October 2019

The Library Challenge - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

The new book at The Library is Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone, by JK Rowling. When it was first published in 1997, who could have predicted how popular this book would become? 

Image result for harry potter and the philosopher's stone

One devotee is my grandson, and this birthday card was for him. I used a Bugaboo digi, coloured with Promarkers and stamped stars, the nine and the sentiment.

I'd like to enter:
Just Add Ink  H for Harry 

On the challenge blog, I also posted this Hagrid bookmark, using a Lettering Delights cutting file, which I made (and posted) previously in the year.


7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh they are both terrific!

Mac Mable said...

Yes Harry Potter books have stood the test of time for sure. Wonderful card and love the fun bookmark too x.

Helen said...

I'm sue your grandson loved this Harry Potter inspired card and clever Hagrid bookmark, Marina! So cute! My daughter would have loved it when she was a child! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Maria said...

Such a cute card for your grandson inspired by Harry Potter books! And, love the bookmark, too, so cute!

Nikki Spencer said...

Who doesn't love a cute "Harry" card! Super cute and perfect for a 9yr old and this weeks Just Add Ink "H" challenge. Thanks for sharing.

Joanne Stubbings said...

‘Harry’ is the perfect fit for our ‘H’ challenge this week, what a great card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Just Add Ink! Jo

Cathy said...

Wonderful card, my boys loved Harry Potter (as did I) when it first came out they are in their late 20's now! I'm sure your grandson loved this, and thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x