Sunday 20 October 2019

Huggy Christmas


Well, I've shamelessly copied an idea I saw by Waffle Flower . They sell a die to make similar cards to this but as I have a Silhouette digital cutting machine, I thought I'd have a go at designing my own version.

After cutting it out, I used an embossing folder on the sleeves, stamped and embossed the sentiment (various sets) and cut the mittens from old freebie paper.

If you have a Silhouette and would like the cutting file, I'm happy to email it to you.

I'd like to enter:

Unicorn Challenge 
Addicted to Stamps 


10 comments:

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Pia S said...

Fun card concept with fitting details like the embossed sleeves and the knitted pattern paper.

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun card and so very creative....Brought a smile to my face x.

Maria said...

Oh, my! Super super cute! Love the embossing and paper for the mittens! Great card!!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card!

Claire said...

That's so cute and sweet, that would certainly warm your heart with a smile x

lauren bergold said...

such a cool idea! a card that is also a HUG!!! thanks very much for helping us celebrate PINK CHRISTMAS at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

SmilynStef said...

Well aren't you clever ... the embossed sleeves are perfection ... and who wouldn't love a hug through the mail ... so very glad you helped us go PINK for a Cure at Jingle Belles.

Lisa xx said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at the Crafty Friends challenge,, hope you will join us again soon

Susan Renshaw said...

What a cool design!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!