Saturday 28 September 2019

Grey is Not Boring!

Earlier this week I was teaching English to a class of teenagers and the task was to think of the connotations of various colours. When it came to grey, their associations were dullness, boredom and old-age! 'But no!' I wanted to cry out. 'Grey is, in fact, the perfect neutral to bring out the beauty of brighter colours!' But I didn't say that. Instead, when I got home, I whipped up this simple card.

I'd like to enter:
Happy Little Stampers CAS 

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is beautiful. And what a funny story!

Claire said...

Ah the youngsters, one day they'll appreciate grey. I love your pretty floral card, its beautifully CAS x

BożenA said...

A unique CAS card. A wonderful bouquet of flowers in the colors of challenge
Thank you for joining us to our challenge in HLS CAS.
Bożena DT HLS

Julie B said...

I agree, grey just lifts the pink, a perfect foil!
Thanks for sharing at HLS CAS. :)

Ros Crawford said...

Well your card says it perfectly... Grey is definitely not boring or dull!

Mac Mable said...

Grey sure does bring out the beauty of your wonderful card and grey is not boring at all x.