Sunday 22 September 2019

Dog Days

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've not had much time for crafting or blogging lately, and this card was actually made in August. My daughter had been on holiday and she wanted a 'thank you' card for her dog-sitter : the brief was 'vintage floral with a labrador'. I'm not sure I fully met the brief but she seemed very happy with it.

The flowers are a Lil Inker stamp and the dog is a Silhouette sketch design.

I'd like to enter:
CAS on Friday 
Shopping Our Stash 
Krafty Chicks 
Top 3 Badge

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is stunning, Marina! I'm sure your daughter was delighted with it, Jo x

Mac Mable said...

Vintage floral and a dog....you cracked it x

Donna said...

So lovely...ahhhh yellow dogs...I loved my two yellow labs!
This is a great thank you card!
Thanks for celebrating the dog days of summer with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Ros Crawford said...

Me either... I've been missing too. I just love seeing your creations... this is wonderful!

Joan said...

Love your yellow lab, fab card

Joan

Tangii said...

This is so sweet and lovely! I absolutely adore it, and not just because it looks like my blonde lab <3 Thanks for playing along with The Krafty Chicks Challenge, hope to see you again.

Nonni said...

Love this, Marina!! Meets the brief perfectly if you ask me. xxx