Saturday 10 August 2019

Inkspirational -Travel


Our new challenge at Inkspirational, Pia has chosen the theme, Travel.


I think there's a lot of scope in this theme, perhaps modes of transport or people carrying their cases, but I went with a destination - Japan.  The woman - who sparkles in real -life as I coloured her kimono and umbrella with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen - was free with a magazine years ago. The lily pads and flowers are from a Sheena Douglass set and the sentiment is by Sarah Hurley. 

I hope you'll join in our challenge at Inkspirational.

I'd like to enter:
My Time to Craft  oriental
Watercooler 

My Time To Craft!

11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely! Perfect combo of stamps and that is neat that they are all from different designs. They go together so well!

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful card and love how you interpreted the challenge with the destination of fabulous Japan x.

Pia S said...

I love your oriental inspired take on the theme. Beautiful scene, great mix of stamps, it’s a lovely design.

cm said...

A glamorous destination card, Marina! Beautiful life breathed into this inviting scene with your wonderful palette and the added sparkle!
Hugs~c

Dawn T said...

what a gorgeous card Marina. Perfect for a travel inspired card.
Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Dawn -DT

sandie said...

wonderful soft colours, love this sentiment! It looks so peaceful there and she looks so deep in thought!

Marlena M. said...

This speaks to the Japanese in me and I LOVE IT. The sentiment suits it perfectly too, Marina~

MagsB said...

A beautiful, elegant card, Marina! I love the pretty colours. Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anila Dikay said...

The entire scene looks so peaceful Marina. Such a soothing effect. Love it