Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Pinspirational Challenge 67 - Gingerbread Man


Here's my Design Team card for this week's Pinspirational Challenge and hears the inspirational picture:

I used a sentiment image provided by one of our sponsors, Inky Impressions. I paper pieced the baubles in two different patterned papers, and coated them in Glossy Accents. I added a chipboard trim to the bottom of the card. 

Come over to Pinspirational Challenges and join us. 

I'd also like to enter:
Sentimental Sundays Christmas 
Cards for Men  Christmas
Lexis Creations Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card!! Love that little border at the bottom, too!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gingerbread border on this cute Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card love the cute gingerbread men
    Thanks for joining us cards for men
    CAZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! I used the same image and would have never thought about paper piecing....I'm going to have try it!!

    ReplyDelete