Sunday 21 July 2013

Octopus's Garden


This week I'm delighted to be a guest designer for Quirky Crafts Challenge, for their challenge 'Octopus's Garden' - inspired by The Beatles' song.

This great image was provided by their sponsor, Squigglefly . I coloured it with Distress ink and stamped it with a Creative Expressions bubble stamp.  I made the sea background the same way. I did three layers of decoupage on the fish and I used Glossy Accents on the bubbles.

As well as Quirky Crafts, I'd like to enter:
 CCEE Stampers Sing, sing a song
Digi Haven Any animal  (hope fishes count as animals!)
One Stop Challenge Make your own background  

9 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a cutie this is..LOve your Glossy Accent bubbles..Thank you sooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
Chrissyxx

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a cutie this is..LOve your Glossy Accent bubbles..Thank you sooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
Chrissyxx

Pia S said...

I love the effect of your bubble stamp, and the glossy accent on the bubbles of the image is also a great idea. I really like the bold colors you've used for a sweet and cheerful look.

Cazzy said...

Hi Marina,

Thank you so much for being guest designer at Quirky Crafts this time. Your card is great fun!

Cazzy x

Daire said...

Thank you for Guest Designing for us! I love the vibrant colours you've used on this card, and that Bubble stamps is going straight on my wishlist!!

Michelle J M said...

A super cool card Marina! Love the bubbles and that little fish is too cute. Michelle x

wannabcre8tive said...

A cute card with awesome details. Thanks, for joining the CCEE Stampers challenge.

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at the One Stop Craft Challenge this week.

Sarahx

scrapperjulia said...

Very cute! Love the bubbles! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!