Saturday 15 July 2023

The Library - Life and Loves of a She Devil

The new challenge at The Library is The Life and Loves of a She Devil by Fay Weldon. 


Although I choose the books for The Library, I must confess, I haven't read them all. But this one I have definitely read, although years ago now, and LOVED. I also loved the 80s UK TV series. I feel sure I've seen the movie, with Roaseanne Barr and Meryl Streep, but I don't really remember that and I read it's not as faithful to the book. 

Anyway, my one-layer card was inspired by the lighthouse and the blue and white colour scheme. The stamps are Hero Arts and the circular sentiment is Upsy Daisy .

I'd like to enter:
Fab n Funky  monochrome with a single colour pop (seagull) 

As You Like It  the beach - I just love the sea: the wilder , the better 







6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Loving your clean graphic lines - fab make

Kathyk

Pat K said...

Great mono design, perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful cas take on the challenge this go around. Thanks for playing over at LIM.

Buffy said...

Super card, great mono with pop.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges
Buffy (DT) x

Doris Klein said...

What a great work.. Love the sentiment. Nice make!

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Brenda said...

This is a beautiful, crisp, clean card and I love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!