Sunday 16 July 2023

Portugese Podengo

 

I made this birthday card for my niece. I had to make her a stepper card as I'd made this one for her twin. They are mid-twenties and live in different towns but I still felt it wouldn't be 'fair' to give one twin a fun fold and the other a plain rectangle!!!

Anyway, this one's very personal as my niece has a Portugese Podengo and so I googled it and cut a silhouette out on my Silhouette Cameo. Now I'm worried it's not 'fair' as her twin's card didn't have a personal twist! Minefield. 

I'd like to enter:

Kraft, foliage (grass) , animals


























Country View Challenges  4 legged animal 

6 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

cm said...

What an awesome aunt you are, creating this sweet, personalized Portugese Podengo stepper card for your niece. Guaranteed she'll love it. I'm sure your other niece will also love the card you made for her; on some level it 'is' personalized because it comes from you!
hugs~c

Melanie Hungerford said...

Fantastic step card, sure to be appreciated! I had to look up what a Portuguese Pondengo looks like, sounds like a wonderful breed of dog. Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

What a fun card! I have never heard of that breed before so I am going to look it up. Thank you For playing along with the Festive FRiday Challenge.

Sarah said...

What a wonderful design. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Jaydee said...

I bet your niece really appreciated this customized card. Fabulous idea to cut an image of the Podengo with your silhouette. The step card works wonderfully to showcase your star of the show. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee