Monday 27 January 2020

Library Reminder - Romeo and Juliet

Time for a reminder at The Library . The book is Romeo and Juliet and a famous quote from it is 'a rose by any other name would smell as sweet'.

I used a very old unmounted stamp, origin unknown, which I love because it's a very classic roses look.  I stamped on pink in several shades of grey and pink - yes, I know it's subtle! - and added an Alte New sentiment. Then I mounted it onto grey card.

You can enter the challenge here. 
Image result for romeo and juliet book cover
I'd like to enter:
Little Red Wagon  books

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...


Lovely card, very elegant.

Doni High said...

I love the soft look of the roses.Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon.

Donna said...

How elegant and fitting for this book.

Maria said...

Oh, such beautiful roses against the pretty pink! Great card!