Saturday 11 January 2020

Don't eat the Green Cherry!

You may be wondering why that girl is holding a green cherry....

Well, this is the first time I've used this stamp and I was having a lot of fun colouring it in with Promarkers and the last thing I coloured was the ...err...apple.....and I thought I wouldn't colour it red because there's no other red in the picture so I'd go for a green apple.... !!! Why did I think she'd be holding an apple over a cake???!!!

I'd like to enter
Little Red Wagon 
I Love Promarkers 
My Time to Craft 


6 comments:

Maria said...

A very sweet birthday cake with darling girls and boys! It could be an apple birthday cake! I make a delicious apple cake nearly every fall...so yummy! Have a great week!!

Mac Mable said...

A fun post Marina and I am with Maria...it's an Apple birthday cake and a fabulous one at that x.

JulieP said...

I think I might have done the same thing. Sure looks like an apple to me...'cause that's one very big cherry. LOL!

Crafting Queen said...

Great card.

Kate said...

I've made apple cake before so I think the green apple is the perfect touch for your card! Such a fabulous image!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Ros Crawford said...

Haha! But it all looks amazing apple and all!