Sunday 23 June 2019

Put a Ring on It

Well, along with cleaning, washing, ironing and helping clear out the shed , I've actually made three cards today! I blogged one earlier and here are the other two.

I was inspired, by a visit to Sherri's blog  to try the embossed black magic technique, which I've used on the right hand card. The other card was just a practice for the embossed card - just seeing how well the Paper Artsy flower fit inside the circular sentiment (brand unknown).  But when I'd finished the first card I just decided I might as well make it into a card too!

I'd like to enter:
Casology 
AAA Cards

9 comments:

maria f. said...

Love how you put a "ring" on it. Two very striking designs.

Liz said...

Two great cards, Marina, I love your clever design. xx

Jacquie Southas said...

Love how your ring is stamped off the corner - great design! Thanks for joining us at CASology.

Jane said...

How cool is that curved sentiment ring and perfect for adding to a corner. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute cards! Love the black one especially!

Ros Crawford said...

Love the designs you come up with and these are fabulous!

Donna said...

Great off the edge design, very striking!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Very clever take on our cue word. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

LucieGCards said...

What a fabulous pair of CAS cards! I love the colour combos that you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Clean & Simple Cards!