Sunday 30 June 2019

Go Bananas

Did I tell you I'm on a stash diet? It's going pretty well so far. I'm trying to make an effort to use the stuff I already have.

The Lawn Fawn set with the blender, milk and peeled bananas for example - I can only remember using it once and then only the blender. Here I stamped , masked and coloured with Promarkers. The unpeeled banana is from a Woodware set and the stamped sentiment is Avery Elle. I designed and cut Go Bananas on the Silhouette.

I'd like to enter:
Make My Monday b for blender, bananas, blue and birthday
Shopping Our Stash  punny
Watercooler 
Give a Crafter a Cookie inspired by the fruity theme.


Top picks please add this to your blog

9 comments:

Sue - said...

What a great fun card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Dawn Phillips said...

What a fun card. I'm on a real diet and bananas are a must for me at breakfast time. Not sure I could do a stash diet. No willpower I'm afraid. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Mac Mable said...

Fun scene making and great use of the different stamp sets x. Fabulous sentiment and love the chosen colours x

Dawn T said...

A fun card. Good to try and use older stamps. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge this week.

Ros Crawford said...

Another superb design and such a fun card!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun banana creation and good for you for doing a "stash" diet! I need to do that, too! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at If you Give a Crafter a Cookie!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I applaud your effort to use your old stash, especially when this card is the result of it.
Love everything about this card, banana shakes with a nice spoonful of peanut butter is one of my favorite breakfast before a workout.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card! Jo x

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper