Sunday 5 May 2019

Another Card for All Creatures Great and Small

It seems the closer the relationship, and the bigger the occasion, the less able I am to make a card . I get almost paralysed by thinking it's not going to be special enough!  So for my partner's big birthday I eventually (only days before!) decided to fall back on a tried and tested card formula.

This uses a Lori Whitlock cutting file that was extremely good value because I have adapted it and used it many times. You can buy the file in lots of different sty;es but it's so easy to create your own if you have a Silhouette. I have made various different numbers for it ( I used it in January for my son's twelfth birthday)

Anyway, I created the sentiment and numbers myself and the frogs are cutting files by Lettering Delights.

The current book at The Library is All Creatures Great and Small :
All Creatures Great and Small: The Classic Memoirs of a Yorkshire Country Vet (James Herriot 1) By James Herriot | World of Books

I'd like to enter:
Krafty Chicks - Celebration 

6 comments:

Donna said...

How absolutely adorable!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Leaping lizards, how cute! (Or leaping frogs...).

Pia S said...

I feel exactly the same making cards for my loved ones too! And oddly enough, with all the cards I’m making, i always seem to need cards last minute. Oh, i need to get ahead and Into serous planning mode soon... I think this is fun and original and nothing like a store bought card, but it looks professional and well designed.

Linby said...

That happens to me too! You did a great make with this card.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
Lynn x
DT

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Lady Joyful said...

Such a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations and The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT