Tuesday 9 April 2019

Let's Go Fly a Kite - Mary Poppins at The Library

I made another card to promote the Mary Poppins challenge at The Library. 

I used Distress Inks and Hunkydory silhouette stamps.

This card was inspired by the film rather than the book ....but as the film was inspired by the book, that counts! Whereas I don't think there were kites in the original book, one does feature in the sequel (and I read that this scene is in the Mary Poppins Returns film).

I'd like to enter:
Fab and Funky just add ink
Cardz4Guyz fun and games

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for the inspiration and such a gorgeous card with pretty blending and the black silhouette stamping looks fabulous against it x

Ros Crawford said...

That's a lovely card! I love the blending and the stamp is perfect!

Chris said...

Lovely clean design, love the colours of the background, the silhoueete stamps are gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
Chris
x

Maria said...

So lovely! Beautiful blending of the inks and fun silhouettes!

Dawn Phillips said...

Really lovely card. It's so simple but so effective. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x