Thursday 27 December 2018

Gifts for Nephews

I'm posting some presents I made for some of my nephews.  The photo above shows a sketchbook for my grown-up nephew - bet you can't guess his name! I made the cover using recycled cardboards and scrapbook paper, binding it with the Bind-it-All.  I made a bookmark by die-cutting a fish shape.

These T-shirts are for a seven-year-old nephew. I cut the images from Heat Transfer Vinyl, using the Silhouette and fixed them with a heat press.

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season.

I'd like to enter:

Sketchbook - As You Like It 
T-shirts - Crafty Creations 
Both - Moving Along with The Times 

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! How clever! Jo x

Marlena M. said...

These are amazing Marina! These look professionally done~

Wendy L said...

Super makes for your nephews, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Maria said...

Fabulous gifts! Very creative and cute! I'm sure they'll love them!

Mac Mable said...

So unique and so very thoughtful and I bet they loved them? x.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely project with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’. Hope you can join us for our next challenge.
Diane Louise (DT member) xx

Brenda said...

Such lucky guys! Love all you wonderful projects. You make the sweetest cards, Kuni. This is adorable! Wishing you a Happy New Year and hoping you will continue to share your lovely projects with us at As You Like It Challenge in 2019!