Tuesday 11 December 2018

City Crafter - Snowflakes

This week at City Crafter, Lucille wants to see snowflakes.

In fact I just used one big snowflake! It's cut from a file I created when I did an pnline course in designing cutting files for the Silhouette.  I used white and white here, but with lots of glitter and texture.

I hope you'll join in the challenge.
I'd like to enter:
Crafty Cardmakers Christmas
Stinkin Inkers winter wonderland
Just Add Ink   iridescent - from glitter glue and shimmer pen

7 comments:

Donna said...

What a great take on the inspiration photo!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous tag!! Love the white on white! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

KimB said...

White on white is such an elegant and classic choice for this lovely tag Marina. I love all that iridescent sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Chantell Randall said...

Now that's a great 'I' theme. Sparkly is always a great idea. Lovely blue on blue project. Chantell Just Add Ink

Mac Mable said...

Love the big scale of the die cut snowflake and teh white on white looks gorgeous x

Maria said...

What an awesome large snowflake! Fabulous tag love it!!

Pia S said...

So pretty abd wintery with white only and lots of sparkle.