Wednesday 14 November 2018

Two Wreath Cards

It's that time of the year when I barely see daylight during the working week and struggle to get decent photos....

So I apologise for all the shadows on this shot of my entry for the Twofers wreath challenge. Actually, my two designs are pretty similar, with one being Easter and the other , Christmas.



For the Easter card I stamped the card twice in blue and yellow ink. The Easter stamps are by Heffy Doodle (apart from the Neat and Tangled sentiment) and I used Promarkers to colour them in.

I'd also like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps 
Fab n Funky  animal


For the Christmas card I stamped the wreath twice again, this time in red and green. I added the sentiment and some drops of gold liquid pearl and mounted it on gold glitter paper.
I'd also like to enter:
Make My Monday  winter foliage
Time Out 


13 comments:

Darnell said...

Your photos are fine, Marina, and both your cards are so pretty! I have never thought of using a wreath on an Easter card, but it is absolutely adorable with the bunny and the little eggs nestled in the leaves! I also love the classic red and green on your Christmas card. The gold frame really makes the wreath pop!! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #11! Hugs, Darnell

sandie said...

What a great idea to use a wreath as an Easter Card. I love how the changes in colour really show how you can use the same stamp in diffferent ways. The gold panel mixed with the red and green say Xmas to me! Thanks for joining Time Out

EmmaT said...

2 Gorgeous cards, thank you for entering the Christmas one into our winter foliage challenge at Make My Monday. I have nightmare taking photos on my cards this time of year too. Emma

Ros Crawford said...

They're beautiful and that wreath works so well for both occasions!

Maria said...

A lovely wreath! Perfect for Christmas and Easter...great cards!

Happy Dance said...

Delightful cards, Marina. So very clever of you to make an Easter card with your wreath! The colors are just lovely - blue and yellow are a favorite combination of mine! Sweet little bunny, too. And your Christmas wreath card is so pretty surrounded by that gold frame. Two wonderful cards. Thank you so much for joining us at the Twofer Challenge. Bev

Sue - said...

Love your wreath cards! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

Lucille K said...

Your 2 wreath cards are wonderful. I like the Easter wreath it's adorable and the Christmas wreath is so pretty :)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such pretty card! Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Sybrina K said...

Marina, How fun to make an Easter card, and how pretty the twice-stamped Christmas wreath turned out! So glad you played along with this month's Twofer Wreath Challenge. :)

Pia S said...

I was wondering how you managed to get these wreaths in two colors as evenly as you did. Stamping twice, of course. Great idea, it also makes your wreaths look fuller.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Absolutely darling card! Love the wee Easter bunny and so perfect for our
'With an Animal' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Thanks for playing along with us and come and play again with our new challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Jill V said...

I just love how that gold mat accents your pretty wreath - so festive! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill