Sunday 25 November 2018

The Library - From Time to Time

Strange angle - trying to avoid shadows in artificial lighting! 
At The Library , Lynne aka Linby  has chosen Jack Finney's From Time to Time.

The story is about time travel so I think it'll be right up my street, but unfortunately, I've not had chance to read it yet.

For my DT card, I combined ideas from the cover (NYC buildings ) with the title (time) and came up with a New Year card. I cut the skyline and numbers on the Silhouette and placed them on an alcohol ink background. 

We'd love you to join in with the challenge...



I'd like to enter:
Hiding in my Craft Room  holiday
QKR Stampede 
Watercooler



8 comments:

Linby said...

That's a fab skyline. I live the colours.

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x

Sherri said...

Gorgeous background! And love the buildings against it! Great card! I'm so glad you could join our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful alcohol ink background with great colours and great idea to make it into a New Year card x.

Created by Kath said...

I love the background behind the skyline! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

KathyA. said...

Amazing card. Love the bright colored background. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely BG for your die cut... Love your card!

Shauna said...

That alcohol background is awesome! Love those bold colors... perfect for a cityscape!
- Shauna