Saturday 21 October 2017

Inkspirational Challenges - Autumn Photo

Our new challenge at Inkspirational is to be inspired by the photo below:

I was inspired by the autumn theme and the prickly look of the sparklers. I made a one-layer-card - the hedgehogs are by Paper Artsy, the sentiment by Mama Elephant and the leaf arrangement is Stampin Up. 

I gave this card to my grown-up daughter and she asked which of us is the bigger hedgehog - she overtook me height-wise years ago (although not necessarily width-wise!). 

I hope you will come over to Inkspirational and see the fabulous makes of the DT...then enter our challenge!

I'd like to enter:
Moving Along with the Times  autumn
Passion for Promarkers anything goes (coloured with Promarkers)
Always Fun monochrome
Sparkles Monthly  autumn colours 

11 comments:

mrkdvsn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nonni said...

How absolutely cute! I love this stamps and the CAS layout looks wonderful and really makes the images pop. Great work!

Mac Mable said...

Fun idea to pick up on the prickly sparklers for this fun card x

Crafty KJ said...

Aw I love this card! The image is so cute and your CAS style is fab. Love the way you've used different stamps to create this perfect card for your daughter and that sentiment is really sweet! So wish I could make CAS cards like this! Thank you so much for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers and I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations soon. Hugs, Karen xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Your card just made me go, 'Aaaahhhh' So, so cute! Your clean and simple design has brought your little hedgehogs to life. I LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

sandie said...

love how you positioned the hedgehogs in the curve of the twigs, great take on the photo x

Maria said...

Awesome card with the darling hedgehogs!!

cm said...

How adorable are your little hedge-hogs! Love how the sparklers inspired you in the 'prickles' direction; love x love that you made this for your daughter!
Hugs~c

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning card Marina. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. The CAS layout looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Please come back at 9am Tuesday for our brand new challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Cazro said...

A super cute card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.