Tuesday 17 October 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Pumpkins

This week , at City Crafter  we want you to include a pumpkin on your project.

Here I used a Stamping Bella scientist stamp and tried to give it more of a Halloween feel.  I masked off the things that were on the bottom of the stamp, by her feet, and added a pumpkin (Inkydoodles) instead. The background is a newspaper stamp by Prima.

I hope you will join us with your pumpkin projects, but first do come over to the City Crafter blog and see what the rest of the DT have made.

I'd like to enter:
Cards in Envy dress up
Crafty Cardmakers  spooky
Use your Stuff  add a pumpkin

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Funny card! x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest stamp! I love your card, it is really fun for Halloween.

Mac Mable said...

Clever masking and such a cute card x

Pia S said...

I must get that newspaper stamp, I love how it makes a background for your sweet scientist here. Clever pumpkin design!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is a fun and fabulous one!

Ros Crawford said...

Brilliant masking and such a fabulous card!

Lucille K said...

Wonderful, creative card. Just Love this :)

Donna said...

What a clever scene, great idea!

Lori said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love that image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

Chris C said...

Really cute image and love the pumpkin. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Sherri Thacker said...

This Stamping Bella is great!! I love the newspaper for your background :). It's perfect for our challenge at Cards in Envy.

Toni said...

Such a cute mad scientist! Thanks for joining us at CIE!