Monday 12 December 2016

Guest Designer at Crafty Boots






Today, I'm honoured to be a Guest Designer at Crafty Boots. The challenge theme is Christmas.

With my Silhouette cutter I used a cut file from Lettering Delights and cut the star out of glitter card. I also cut the frame and 'wishes' . The 'christmas' is an Avery Elle stamp.

I hope you'll come over to Crafty Boots and join in the challenge.

I'd like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps  holiday
Dream Valley  Christmas
Creative Craft Cottage die cuts
Unicorn Challenge  add some glitter

6 comments:

sandie said...

Congrats on the GD. What an adorable image and the sparkle die is a delight, a touch of CAS in the centre, just perfect x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Hi Maeina

Many thanks for being a Guest Designer for Crafty Boots Ghallenges. What a great card, everytime I look at it, it always make me smile, not just a small smile on the inside but a great big cheesy grin. I love your happy teddy, he really is a star.

Dionne x

chrissie said...

A wonderful card Marina and congratulations on being the guest designer

Love Chrissie xx

Nandini said...

Just too cute! Thanks for joining us at the Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge. All the very best. Nandini, DT

ccheney said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

N-Eva said...

It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva